Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master

All you Firefox users should head on over and grab the new Firefox 3.1 Beta 2. As implied by the name, this release is a beta but it does have some very cool features that definitely make I worth checking out.

A new Private Browsing Mode that allows you to browse without Firefox storing any traces of where you've been - perfect for online holiday shopping! New functions that make it easy to remove the history of your past few hours of browsing, or remove all traces of a website. New support for web worker threads. The new TraceMonkey JavaScript engine is now on by default for web content.

I'm currently running Firefox Shiretoko 3.1b3pre, but I'll give this a shot.

Thanks for the update.

All you Firefox users should head on over and grab the new Firefox 3.1 Beta 2. As implied by the name, this release is a beta but it does have some very cool features that definitely make I worth checking out.

A new Private Browsing Mode that allows you to browse without Firefox storing any traces of where you've been - perfect for online holiday shopping! New functions that make it easy to remove the history of your past few hours of browsing, or remove all traces of a website. New support for web worker threads. The new TraceMonkey JavaScript engine is now on by default for web content.

Perfect for Holiday Shopping huh? Is that what they call it nowadays? :cool:

Nice! I just downloaded it. I'll let you all know how it runs in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom