• liteSKIN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroX said:
that's just your opinion though.

not fact.

i've seen hundreds of tests from lots of sites that go back and forth.

in the end it's all about what you like to use.

Okay, what do you use the your web browser for?
1) Searching
2) Downloading
3) Reader

Hence, you need only three tests. All the tests you say you see are BS things that don't really matter. Startup on Opera is sever times faster than FF and it's use of it's cache is so much better. Searching is easier, and a lot more customizable, because of the dropdown on Opera, therefore giving Opera 10 - 1 with FF on 1). Secondly, Opera is much more friendly with the download part than FF. FF has many errors and lags (many problems on forums I have tried to help people) and Opera does not. Therefore, again, Opera 10-1 FF on 2). Last, Opera's interface is a lot more customizable with all of their FREE skins. I don't know if you can do this with FF, and if you can, the DB isn't half as large, therefore making it less-customizable. Giving Opera about 10-4 with FF on 3). The only problem that Opera doesn't conquer to FF, is it's free version's adds. They're not that big, however, and they don't bother your Internet exploring. This gives FF 10-1 with Opera on this problem.

To conclude my lecture, all of your tests you see, DON'T MATTER, they are things that only the top notched users would notice, and not many other people do. Most of these tests are also dealing with TINY issues that happen on a minutte percentage of all computers, if any. (They are tests just to _brag_ about one browser or another).

Conclusion: For basic applications on the internet, as you can see, Opera wins FF with a 31-16.

-SkyHi

SkyHi said:
Okay, what do you use the your web browser for?
1) Searching
2) Downloading
3) Reader

Hence, you need only three tests. All the tests you say you see are BS things that don't really matter. Startup on Opera is sever times faster than FF and it's use of it's cache is so much better. Searching is easier, and a lot more customizable, because of the dropdown on Opera, therefore giving Opera 10 - 1 with FF on 1). Secondly, Opera is much more friendly with the download part than FF. FF has many errors and lags (many problems on forums I have tried to help people) and Opera does not. Therefore, again, Opera 10-1 FF on 2). Last, Opera's interface is a lot more customizable with all of their FREE skins. I don't know if you can do this with FF, and if you can, the DB isn't half as large, therefore making it less-customizable. Giving Opera about 10-4 with FF on 3). The only problem that Opera doesn't conquer to FF, is it's free version's adds. They're not that big, however, and they don't bother your Internet exploring. This gives FF 10-1 with Opera on this problem.

To conclude my lecture, all of your tests you see, DON'T MATTER, they are things that only the top notched users would notice, and not many other people do. Most of these tests are also dealing with TINY issues that happen on a minutte percentage of all computers, if any. (They are tests just to _brag_ about one browser or another).

Conclusion: For basic applications on the internet, as you can see, Opera wins FF with a 31-16.

-SkyHi

as you can see it's still only your opinion:rolleyes:

your wasting your keyboard trying to convince everyone opera is faster.

it could be faster on your computer, but maybe firefox is faster on mine.

i know your a huge opera fan and so am i, but you telling everyone opera is better then firefox is just dumb.

it all comes down to the individual.

cute little test you put together though. although i have seen hundreds of them before going either way;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom