file download problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
I have been trying to download the trial version of Adobe Photo shop CS2, I will have the whole file downloaded and when I try to open it an error comes up saying the file is corrupt ora virus has caused an erro ect.. I ahve had this similar problem with other downloads

Are you sure these downloads finished completely? Sometimes, especially if downloading through your browser, your connection might disconnect or their server might go down, which would cancel the download and give you an error when you try to run the application you downloaded. If you are sure they did, take a screenshot of the errors you're getting, upload them, and post them here.

Yeah, if you can find them on torrent, that's the easiest way. I'd say to try downloading the file again and watch to make sure it finishes. If it 100% finishes and you still get the error, please post an image of the error, or type it out exactly as written and with what program is saying it, if any. That'd make it easier to diagnose the problem.

this is in my documents, I donwloaded it with firefox. when I looked at the file size I think it said 339.9 out of 339.9 MB

Attachments

• untitled-2 copy.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 15
That leads me to believe that the download wasn't successfully completed. Try downloading it again and monitor it to make sure it finishes correctly. Then try extracting it and see if you get any errors.

well I had another error come up saying the exe file could not be read and then the download stopped about halfway?? Now when I try to resart the download I get speeds of like 10.4kb/s and it est. a time of like 22hrs. (you would think a site like adobe's would not have this problem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom