faster computer make internet faster, same connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faster computer makes surfing faster. The browser will parse the HTML code faster. You won't see a difference between a 1 GHz and a 3 GHz CPU, but you will see the difference between a 500 MHz and a 1 GHz machine.

Im with U-Toast on this...

You could have the fastest computer in the world, and web page will only load as fast as your internet connection will allow it. Anyone who thinks diffrent is a retard... Its like saying your cars faster if you use your left foot on the gas instead of your right foot.

As long as the computer has the balls to run whatever browser you use, all the web pages are gona load the same.

I dont understand why people think faster computer = faster internet.

Pretend the internet is is the speed limit on a highway. And you have a sports car (the sports car is the computer...), even thou your car can go 200mph or whatever, you can really only go the speed limit of the highway...

Well id think a faster computer can mean faster browsing but not faster internet. My old pc with an AMD K6 1Ghz and 1 gig of ram was slow opening browser windows, a faster pc can improve on that. I find some people think the browser window is due to slow internet speeds but an upgrade of a pc will improve that. It may not make your internet faster but will make opening many web pages quicker and more convenient .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom