Farewell FireFox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Farewell FireFox.

When i first met you 4 years ago back in the year of our lord 2005 you where the sexest, sleekest most enthralling thing i ever let my eyes gaze upon. Your speed an free spirit let me brows to my hearts content. Over the years you have shown me wonderful beautiful things took me to strange an wonderful places an I was proud to show you off to all my friends. I have seen you show great care for me you worked an didn't get sic, you liked showing me naughty pictures an let me geek out, an ogle the new case I was dreaming over.

But now I feel it's time I made a confession to you I have been cheating on you. Last month you walked in on me when i was downloading with my new girl an watching the funny videos you an i used to share. I hate to say it but your charms once so enjoyable are no longer the best your getting old an slow, your beauty once so bright is now faded like a old comfy T-Shirt.

This is my fond farewell to you my dear, I am sure we will meet again but you are no longer my girl.

Fondest regards Saxon.

This made me ROFLMAO so bad.

The newer Opera is smexy in every way. I have given Saxon links to the UserJS, which by the way Saxon if you need help figuring out how to get them working let me know, along with the adblock, which i have to show you yet Saxon.

All in all Opera is very useful and versitle. But in the end it is the users choice. I was naggin Saxon one day how i loved my Opera browser and it seems we have a new converter...:D:D:D

But sadly i still use the Fox as it is far better than IE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom