which email is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Gmail for 2 months! Now il say its the BEST!!! I have alot of invitations if any of you interested in it! just Ask Me!!

I like Thunderbird and Eudora, although the Eudora I use did cost me.
As for accessing my mail, my ISP allows me to do so from any computer thats online.

Ace-Teck said:
I have been using Gmail for 2 months! Now il say its the BEST!!! I have alot of invitations if any of you interested in it! just Ask Me!!

how do you get Gmail?

I thought it wasn't for the public yet

Gmail is the best in my opinion. NO forced images. Very easy navigation. Annd you get 1GB space.

If you need an invite mail me your email adress to tallica@gmail.com

ONe con right now is that Hotmail is refusing to accept gmail mail. I contacted them adn they gave me some BS answer. So if you have alot of firends on Hotmail, then gmail will not suit you.

I forced all my friends to quit Hotmail and switch to gmail and they all love it.

soundgarden said:
Gmail is the best in my opinion. NO forced images. Very easy navigation. Annd you get 1GB space.

If you need an invite mail me your email adress to tallica@gmail.com

ONe con right now is that Hotmail is refusing to accept gmail mail. I contacted them adn they gave me some BS answer. So if you have alot of firends on Hotmail, then gmail will not suit you.

I forced all my friends to quit Hotmail and switch to gmail and they all love it.

so, we cant send the mails to all the hotmail account holders right?
what if i used my hotmail account to send a mail to the gmail account?

but anyway, i found that gmail is better than hotmail...
hotmail is very slow and they just offered 2Mb for free accounts only :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom