which email is best

Status
Not open for further replies.
yahoo is great. hotmail is not. gmail is in the middle of the 2.
just my opinion.

GMX (german) is the best i've ever seen!!! ! GigaByte for free!!! they offer tons of options and everything like POP/SMTP and IMAP is supported!!!

too bad for you guys its German :(

Just in case we get on the topic, AventureMail is 2GB http://www.aventuremail.com/, but whoever I've heard from that tried it has had endless problems, so don't use it.

Oh, and Rediffmail, WallMe mail, and SpyMac, also have 1GB. The first too are kinda basic and the last one I haven't heard roaring reviews about either though.

lol the best email is what comes with your isp HAHA

Sry, didn't realize I said that. I do think he was asking for an email client that works like Outlook though. You can configure Thunderbird to recieve email, from as many accounts as you like, including GMail though, assuming its POP3 or IMAP. It depends what you like, really. I have a few email accounts that I use for various things, thats why I like thunderbird, because it makes them centralized. Also like it, because you don't need to worry about logging into a website to get to your email. As long as your internet is on, your email is there. Also, you don't get any sort of ads that you would get it you do everything email related online. Plus, if the internet is ever down, you can still access your emails, because they were loaded onto the Hdd of your computer.

I was referring to isp based email versus hotmail or netscape. Granted I think anything is better then those too, but thats because I don't like getting pelted with ads. Some people do. Even so, that was my error and I will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for telling me.:D Wouldn't want to give out bad information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom