Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
I use gmail ( mail.google.com ) and whenever I want to check my mail I always gota open a browser and go to it which is sort of a pain and I never remember. Is there anyway I can have a program or something that tells me if I even have new mail?

you can setup your Gmail account for POP and check it in either Outlook or Outlook Express or you can download Gmail Notifier which'll tell you if you have new mail, but you'll have to open your browser to get it

You can try ePrompter.

ePrompter automatically and simultaneously checks and retrieves your email messages from up to sixteen password protected email accounts AND lets you read, delete and respond to any of your messages with a simple click on the account of your choice - without ever having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's site. Importantly, when ePrompter retrieves messages, it leaves the original messages on your various email accounts' servers and/or webmail sites.

ePrompter works with AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, POP3, Earthlink, Excite, iName, Juno, Lycos, Mail.com, Mindspring, MSN, MyWay, Netscape, OneBox, Rediffmail, SBC Yahoo, Switchboard, USA.net and hundreds of other email domains.

ePrompter notifies you which accounts have new messages and how many new messages you have in each account, once new messages have been retrieved.

ePrompter lets you forward and reply back through the account that your messages were retrieved from. You can also send original messages through any account that you have working on your ePrompter without ever having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's site. It also features an address book.

ePrompter let's you delete unwanted spam or suspicious looking mail - the kind that might contain viruses - again without having to launch your email program or go to your webmail's site.

http://www.eprompter.com/

It's also free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom