dsl supposed to be unavailible in area

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardopowers

Baseband Member
this is weird, ive been calling at&t for about a year now but they keep saying dsl is unavailible. So i checked white fence and they said it was availible, so i called them and they said i could order service from at&t through them, so then i called at&t and they said that they didnt know of white fence but the bbb said that the company was real, what do you guys make of this

they also say that there are no term commitments, which im taking as no contracts to keep for a few months. so should this mean that i can just cancel if it doesnt work

AT&T is bad to oversell their DSL... well, BellSouth does, and they are now part of AT&T. My mother-in-law had to wait almost a year before DSL was "available" to her, even though others around here had it.

If the BBB says they are legit, check them out. Don't sign a contract until you see how they do.

Alltel isn't much better, we had to wait almost 2 years to get DSL even though the streets on both sides of had it already. My brother's friends older brother and his wife called to order DSL but Alltel made them get an Alltel land line and told them "you have to have our phone service for a year before you can get Alltel DSL". I for one cannot wait to get cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom