Do these expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Is it in the terms of use perhaps?

So far, both my hotmail account(i've forgotten/lost the password) and now my gmail account(someone has hacked it, and the password to it is now comprimised) are both obsolete. is there a specific turn around time behind those eventually being deleted without use.

or does google and hotmail leave them open for all eternity, also, google has to have the worst customer service i've seen in a long time.

i don't even have the 'verification' code or 'invitation' code they speak of.

also, why is it you cannot delete your aim addresses. this is just to frustrating.

Hotmail's accounts will expire after 30 days without being logged in. However, your account isn't completely gone. Your messages are all deleted, but your name is still reserved and your contacts are still saved. I know I didn't log into my Hotmail account for about 6 months at one point and when i went to log in again, I just had to reactivate my account.

Okay, looks like i will be letting that hotmail account go inactive and forget about it. i mean, i had it for 13 years but, hey, it's a sentimental thing really. Thanks guys.

sad act :p , yh hotmail does delete after 30 days , how come your being hacked , i dont see how you can hack hotmail!

objecterror said:

HEY!

don't u be dissin on google :p

I dream of the day when everyone shoves msn and yahoo up their ars and decides to join the ranks of gmail

2.8gb of storage and it gets bigger every day

the ability to send 50mb through gtalk in less than 1 minute

if you want an "invite" or verification or whatever you were talking about, just pm me your email and I can send you an invite

edit:
as far as I know, gmail does not delete your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom