DNS Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickp50010

Beta member
At a forum that I visit, they have changed servers. When I now view the forum I get the following message. I have cleared my DNS like the message says. I have also done the inpconfig /flushdns I used Admin control for the ipconfig /renew and ipconfig /flushdns Neither of those options seem to work. Also, I have cleared my history and all that junk. I have also reinstalled IE7, along with restarting my cable modem and Linksys Wireless Router (For PS3). I am using Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit.

Do you guys have anyother idea of what I should do?

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to make sure I gave all the important information!

Thanks for the help.

Here is the message from the forum that I visit.

EntropiaForum has now been moved to new servers, and DNS settings have been changed.
If you are seeing this page, then your ISP still has the old DNS settings for entropiaforum.com cached. You can try the following to renew your PC/ISP's DNS info. Run the following from Windows command line and hit Enter:

ipconfig /renew

Do this three times, to clear your DNS cache.
Optionally, you can edit your PC's hosts file and add this line:

67.228.7.221 entropiaforum.com EntropiaForum.com

This file is usually located in C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
Thanks for your patience!

you can do nothing, but wait. DNS servers get updated automatically at ISP. and also it depends on your ISP how quickly they get the updates.

try using other browser meanwhile, i am sure by the time you'll come back to this post, your ISP DNS servers have updated their records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom