Dial Up Question/Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, Recluse. They are of no use if you actually want to see what you are looking at.

NetZero pretty much blowed when I tried it. It worked fine for the first couple of weeks...then it went to pot.

WalMart Connect is better as far as service goes. Check with your phone company as well. I know BellSouth's ISP is solid, and I have their DSL.

I have to get off NetZero....

The longer you are on the service, the more ads they throw at you. Eventually, they wont let you connect unless you've seen a certain amount of ads. It just plain sucks. I am waiting for the possibility of broadband being available in my area. I live so far in the boonies that the only broadband I have available is satellite. Cable is so close I hate to spend $600 for the dish and $60 per month when I can see houses servicable by 4mbps cable.

Its $30 for Insight Broadband over here.

I took BellSouth's offer for installation rebate, modem rebate, $25 off for first six months, and $50 for signing up online. Of course, after the offer runs its course, I'll be paying $42.95 a month since I don't have many extras on my phone.

But it is worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom