DEP Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Google Chrome, so I don't know much about IE8. I used to have DEP errors with some programs before that I knew weren't going to hurt my system. I turned off DEP, if you want to you could try too. You should try setting IE8 as an exception for DEP first though.

Okay, can someone answer this simple question? When was the DEP feature added? I never even realized what it was until these past weeks, and it's getting really annoying. I added Internet Explorer 8 as an exception but I still receive DEP errors.

This is strange because I've never seen these DEP errors until now. I must have done something wrong.

For an example, I just right clicked a forum and opened the forum in a new tab and it gave me a DEP error.

Again what forum? Is that forums URL allowed? Just saying that you right click on a forum without knowing if it is allowed doesnt do us any good trying to get to a answer. It only compounds the issue.

Have you tried turning DEP off? Have you tried disabling DEP for non critical Items?

Again what forum? Is that forums URL allowed? Just saying that you right click on a forum without knowing if it is allowed doesnt do us any good trying to get to a answer. It only compounds the issue.

Have you tried turning DEP off? Have you tried disabling DEP for non critical Items?

It happened on this forum. How do I turn DEP off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom