Darned Popup Blockers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldj

Baseband Member
Hello,

I am the creator & owner of Donjworks.com

When I visit (using Firefox) I can click on the links, and view the popups, but in IE, the popups dont popup. Fixage ideas??:confused:

Thanks!

Well yeah, but I can't ask all my visitors to do that when they visit the site... Is there a workaround?

ur asking for a script which allows pop ups to be viewed by a browser blocking pop ups...? maybe u should just make a new tab open or something because pop ups aint gonna work.

Don't create pop-up pages lol. There aren't any ways codewise to get around it with any pop-up blocker. And who doesn't have a least one of those turned these days. Only way to get around them is by the user. Clicking on the top bar and temporarily allowing them etc. Difference is that pop-ups should be allowed automatically if it is user initiated. Firefox and Opera allow them. IE doesn't at all. Just another one of IE's many flaws :(. So there is no way around it.

Unless you know flash, then I can tell you a way.

Ok sry about the DP but I figured this needed one. I just went to your site and clicked on a couple of links with IE and the pop-ups work fine. I have the blocker turned on as well.

Update... I just turned the Pop-up blocker off, and its not popping up either. Bizarre. Now im off to the adobe flash forums to ask them. They had an update the other day, and their REALLY slow. Makes me mad. But while im here, do any of YOU know whats going on on the flash side?? Should I post the .fla?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom