CIA snooping on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
i was using bittorrent last night, and i turned on peer guardian 2 as usual before turning on utorrent. this morning, when i got up, out of curiosity i looked through the blocked list on peer guardian to see who was being blocked and noticed this:

WTF.jpg

WHAT THE F___????

i cant think of anymore to say, apart from "balls to you, America! we don't live by your laws in the UK!"

I only turn off PG when I am gaming. I have never checked the logs, though.

such agencies can do as they please, not bound to local intelligence:
Central Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

were you torrenting from a US location? They can come get you...or hand it over to SIS or MI6

BUT I think you are being hoodwinked as the ips should be 162...though I don't torrent and know if the numbers get filtered in anyway :D

thanks for the info, but i know of the CIA, hence the alarm. also, M16 and SIS arent going to be the ones handling internet piracy.

also, 192.168.0.162 is the address of my router on my network.

Haha!

Don't worry, people like the RIAA that set these laws in place are a bunch of money grubbing ****heads.

My friend was a member of OiNk! the popular subscriber torrent site that was Raided by the CIA and close down. They threatened to go over to different country's implying fines and arresting people at random. :laughing:

Haha!

Don't worry, people like the RIAA that set these laws in place are a bunch of money grubbing ****heads.

My friend was a member of OiNk! the popular subscriber torrent site that was Raided by the CIA and close down. They threatened to go over to different country's implying fines and arresting people at random. :laughing:

RIAA are pansies. The CIA take action if they feel like it.

People wonder why i use private sites and dont have to worry about things like this. :p

Dude the CIA will only take a interest if some one is downloading information that they think is a threat things like the cook book an jihad vids. You have just been included in a random scan. do you think that they would let there IP's be known to jo public?

Dude the CIA will only take a interest if some one is downloading information that they think is a threat things like the cook book an jihad vids. You have just been included in a random scan. do you think that they would let there IP's be known to jo public?

well, maybe they ARE spying on me lol... a while ago, i looked at the anarchists cookbook online, out of curiosity. also, after seeing a video of 2 people blowing themselves up with an RPG, i went on youtube and typed "jihad error". maybe they are spying on me? lol would be well funny if they came a knockin' on my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom