CIA snooping on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, maybe they ARE spying on me lol... a while ago, i looked at the anarchists cookbook online, out of curiosity. also, after seeing a video of 2 people blowing themselves up with an RPG, i went on youtube and typed "jihad error". maybe they are spying on me? lol would be well funny if they came a knockin' on my door.

i think it will be funny for us to hear if they did knock on your door, but not for you lol

I doubt it is seriously the CIA, if they really wanted in, they would have gotten in by other methods.... You wouldn't have noticed till it's to late :p Probably some other org using there name doing that ****...

no, because the lists are created by the people who make PG2. they wouldnt have added an IP to the list and named it CIA for giggles. Also, i was spurred to check this post again because i looked over my log and found 2 connections from them again 7 seconds apart. they must be using a security leak in uTorrent to gain access to peoples computers.

It's a random scan, your IP has most likely been flagged as a potential interest, not much to worry about if at all. They are scanning a bunch at a time, the CIA's digital intelligence division is huge and has some of the most powerful computers in the world, if they where taking a serious look at you for what ever reason you wouldn't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom