chrome isnt reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdan

Daemon Poster
ive always had problems with chrome. half the time it says it cant find the site. instead of the page loading some white screen with text comes up. this is not just now, its been happening ever since i got it a year or two ago and on different computers. any fix?

If you cant find anything on Google's site to fix it, then i would have to say no.

May i suggest that if you find Google Chrome unreliable you switch to a different browser. Its not like it is the only browser out there. Safari, Opera, Firefox, K-Meleon, Flock, Slim Browser and so many more are out there to use. Heck i have been stuck in the IE9 Beta since its release. I find it more than sufficent for all my tasks. Considering what i do, that is quite a bit.

I have never had any problems with Chrome on my Windows 7 PCs. I made the switch to Chrome because Firefox was starting to give me a lot of problems on Windows, and Chrome has been flawless. I am still using Firefox on Ubuntu, but it's more reliable than Windows Firefox.

yup i use opera and firefox as well. firefox for some reason has really been sluggish on my computer. it just works v slowly and often uses up a lot of resources. so i was looking for alternatives. i like opera just fine but would also have liked access to chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom