cant download anymore on Chrome

bigdan

Daemon Poster
for some reason I can't seem to do things like download things on Chrome. For example someone emailed me pictures and I can't download them from Gmail.

I had also opened a pdf form online in chrome then tried to save that to my desktop. That didn't work either. Tried to do the same in another browser which worked fine.

I tried these things in incognito mode as well, which I believe shows if there's a conflict with one of the extensions. That didn't work either.

Chrome user profile is likely to be damaged or outdated. Delete existing, you can only store bookmarks, bookmarks favicons and login files. Delete everything else and Chrome does a new one.
Restore the original settings for Chrome. May be that some malicious apps have made there some unpredictable changes.
Usually Chrome doesn't need reinstalling, but You may to do also it, if You want. Usually it isn't never damaged.

Will I be losing anything? The main thing I need to keep is the pw's but I'd like to keep other things such as saved passwords. Will that be an issue?

Edit - but this problem happens in Incognito mode as well. So could it still be a user profile issue?

Is there a way to backup everything in Chrome, such as the passwords?

Did you try to restore settings to their original defaults because when I also facing the issue about can't download on chrome after in setting I restore my chrome then it starts downloading

Back
Top Bottom