cant access youtube

bigdan

Daemon Poster
For the last few days I haven't been able to access Youtube from my home on Chrome.

When I go into incognito mode then I can access it. And it's not a problem with my google account as I use that at work, and also at home on incognito. But for some reason from my regular chrome window I cant access it.

I suppose it could be an extension issue but I'd really prefer not to disable and enable them all one by one.

Advice?

Try clearing the cache/temp files for Chrome.

If that doesn't help - then like you said, could be an extension.

The same thing happened to me but with the Ryanair site. I couldn`t visit it from the wifi at home and once I used my mobile data I could. After 3/4 days I tried again, and I successfully opened it from my wifi. I couldn`t understand what the problem was, but I guess it fixed itself. Maybe you should try from different browsers until the problem is solved.

I had the same problem but with VPN addon which goes using proxy. I guess the Google didnt recognize the location of the account or something else.

Not sure if you're using VPN, but that might be a problem when your IP is not recognisable.

Back
Top Bottom