cannot load wellsfargo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balzor

Solid State Member
The website will not load at all. Sometimes the progress bar moves, most times it does not. every other site i try works fine and its DSL so no timing out. I have allowed the site on everything i can find, security-wise. This is a Laptop using Vista.

Does anyone have a thought on this. Please Help

actually since it wasnt the only problems i inherited from the previous owner. I just did a reinstall and now that is fixed. However I have a new issue that has come up. Im trying to install adobe flash player and I DL it from firefox 3.0.3. When i right click, the open and open containing folder are grayed out and will not work. IF you have any ideas on that I would appreciate it

Download it and save it to your desktop or another location. It wont install if a browser is open.

The reason is because the browser was active. It had to make some changes and install the plugin for the browser. It cant install anything to the browser while it running cause it is in use.

Closing down the browser allows it to make the changes without the browser being active and not allowing the changes to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom