can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
almost all webpages give me this problem

when i click on a link the page loads but wen i start scrolling it freezes up every time for about 5 seconds or so.

How do you expect anyone to answer a question when they have no clue about anything that you have running on your system, what processes you have running at all times, what apps you are running, what your ISP is, what your download/upload speeds are or anything at all.

I see nothing like that in the image. I dont even know what the site is supposed to look like so how do I know it isnt loaded properly? How do I know that your PC is frozen? It looks like a picture of your monitor.

Coming from the same person who has issues running the web while downloading torrents, how do we know that this isnt some effect of you trying to do that? How do we know it isnt just your ISP throttling your connection cause you have exceeded some download limit or got caught torrenting when they dont allow it via their terms of service?

Have you even tried not torrenting and surfing that way? Have you tried contacting your ISP to see if there is any sort of connection issue?

So why not try starting with your ISP and working back from there. Remove your other machines since you do not need multiple machines connected and accessing the net at all times. Maybe you will find that your Router or some other part is defective.

​My computer did that but it's because of my shock-wave plugin....
Maybe try re-installing the browser.

its a video click on it. i recorded it when scrolling you can see the page loading and then gets stuck for few seconds and then refreshes correctly after that.

this is happenning all the time not related to torrent downloads or ISp.

heres another video of it.(its a video so click on it)

just notticed that it happends when css downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom