buying stuff from amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello,

i was trying to buy HP 56 black inkjet cartrdiges from amazon.
i find a whole bunch of options but all of them are third party sellers. there used to be an option whereby i would by 15 pounds worth of goods from amazon and the postage would be free. is that no longer the case.
is there any way i can limit my searches to amazon is the seller of the items.

is buying on ebay better than buying on amazon?

thanks for the reply,

i am in the uk.

what i meant is
is there any way i can limit my searches to amazon as the seller of the items.
so i dont get third party sellers in which case i would have to pay the postage even if my total buy is over 15 pounds.

is buying on ebay better than buying on amazon?

yeah I'm not sure about the limit search to amazon thing....I think I tried that before but couldn't find a way to do it

so yeah, the only way to get decent shipping is by amazon.com as the seller.

And I'd go with Amazon over ebay any day, unless there is just some peculiar unknown item that is for sale on ebay.

With amazon, I believe you are actually protected. If someone doesn't deliver, or delivers something not what is stated, something doesn't arrive...Amazon will actually take care of it. With ebay...you might be protected...And MIGHT is it. Even their little protection things are filled with holes. For example, ebay protection might protect you only if your credit source can sue ebay...otherwise you purchase under protection, and don't meet this and that...they'll laugh at you.

I once thought I was protected because they told me to pay through paypal, and paypal credit...so I thought I was double protected....turns out my bad, I used my bank to transfer funds to my paypal to pay for an item...and that let the scam go scott free.

Amazon.com hasn't failed me yet...and I'll plug buy.com too :D

Im with amazon all the way too , you can't get everything but never had a problem yet ;) , all the stuff arrives on time and i saved £179 on a sony handycam (compared to J L ) , that can't be bad can it?
P.S , market sellers are just like amazon delivery , so you're only missing out on the £15 super saver , would cost you that in fuel anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom