Browser Security.

In Chrome I run uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger, Flashcontrol
FF I have NoScript.

Do you mean disable JavaScript or just plain Java? Chrome doesn't support Java anymore, and FF disabled the plugin by default IIRC. JavaScript however...I usually don't disable (NoScript does this in FF, however), as it usually just cripples functionality in websites nowadays.

I haven't tried HTTPS Everywhere. Is it any good?

I run uBlock Origin, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, and Wappalyzer. Settings in Chrome are all set for privacy. I haven't used FF in a long time and I don't use IE or Edge unless there's a specific business reason, such as an app that requires IE to launch.

I use uBlock Origin, HTTPS everywhere, a VPN (Private Internet Access), and No Script.

I use HTTPS everywhere and DuckDuckGo for most of my online searching. I used Adblock Plus for a long time, but removed it because I realized I was pretty much wrongly using websites for free. Servers costs money, journalists have to be paid, so that = ads needed to pay for it all.
I know we all hate ads, but they are needed.

I use HTTPS everywhere and DuckDuckGo for most of my online searching. I used Adblock Plus for a long time, but removed it because I realized I was pretty much wrongly using websites for free. Servers costs money, journalists have to be paid, so that = ads needed to pay for it all.
I know we all hate ads, but they are needed.

Nowadays I argue what is actually journalism vs some ****ty blog piece (i.e. most of Kotaku). Sites like those I refuse to generate ad revenue for.

Back
Top Bottom