Browser that blocks download??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokovios28

Beta member
HI :lol:
I would like to know if there is a browser that gives you the opportunity to disable download, except internet explorer. And if yes, what is that browser and how this can be possible. Thanks :kiss:

It really doesnt depend on the browser to disable downloads. That would be done via the Group Policy or Administrator to block downloads for that account. Cause even the so called "blocks" that IE has in place can be gotten around. You would have to prevent the whole user account from downloading.

Create a Standard User and make sure they dont have the option to download enabled. It isnt as easy with XP cause their account control stinks. Vista/Win7 are much better with the introduction of UAC and Parental Controls. You will only really be able to do it via Group Policy and that is only on a domain controlled computer.

Thank you man. Though i didnt understand how i am supposed to do that. i created the user but i dont know where is the option to disable download. Maybe it isnt so easy as you said in XP. I ll try to search for it. It whould be greatful though if you can give me some more information when you can. Thanks for you time and sorry if my english aren ' t perfect. Greetings from Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom