best internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on what is available in your area. Dialup is dog-crap slow, DSL is fast, cable and FIOS is faster.

Where are you located?

FIOS from verison, cheaper and faster than cable. But, its not everywhere. I went from average downloads on cable at about 300k/s to about 1.3m/s on FIOS, for 20 bucks less a month. If you can get it in your area. (about 30bucks a month).

Verizon FIOS. We had construction crew working here a month ago. Fiber optics are all laid down already and we're just waiting for Verizon to call us back to have a crew install some kind of box outside the house.

Verizon FIOS. We had construction crew working here a month ago. Fiber optics are all laid down already and we're just waiting for Verizon to call us back to have a crew install some kind of box outside the house.

you can have it installed inside/outside personally id prefer inside i wouldn't want to **** the neighbor off then him cutting the fiber,also the yare gonna install a box and a backup battery,it also looks non aesthetic outside so i just had it installed in a garage

FIOS from verison, cheaper and faster than cable. But, its not everywhere. I went from average downloads on cable at about 300k/s to about 1.3m/s on FIOS, for 20 bucks less a month. If you can get it in your area. (about 30bucks a month).

Not always true. I'm in PRIME location and therefore my Comcast speed is ridiculously fast. http://www.speedtest.net/result/176919936.png So yeah, FIOS is the way to go, UNLESS you happen to be in the right location (unlikely, but still, should check it out). However, FIOS is still cheaper.

omg i want fios now!!!!!!

Why would you need FIOS? Hve you glanced at your speed test :)?

Fiber Optics have the capability to be extremely fast, it just isn't widely available yet..... I am sure I am last on the list cause I don't even have cable or DSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom