Best Browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like firefox alot, much more than IE for sure...but I have never used opera before so I cant really comment on it.

Firefox and Opera are both good browsers. I'd suggest you try them both out and see which one suits you best

vegasphil said:
I hear that IE is no longer to be used, because of all the secuirty problems
It's only a problem for those who are computer illiterate or too lazy. If you spend the time to do things right, you'll have no problems.

"no longer to be used" is just the drone armies of popular propaganda chanting again...

vegasphil said:
what is today's best browser?
That's strictly a matter of opinion. Go with what offers the features and usability that are best for you. The only advice anyone can give is to ignore the mindless propaganda out there and make your own decisions.

vegasphil said:
Don't mind paying for one if necessary, but just want to get the safest one to use.
Once again, "safest" is both a matter of opinion, and ability. If you flagrantly surf around the net with no protection, it doesn't matter what browser you have. If you take the time to read the manual and set your settings right, you can lock anything down. Security is a matter of discipline, not browser-type.

I use IE7 and I like it a lot. There are still bugs in it but thats because its beta. Can't wait untill its out in full.

Go Shoobie! Makes perfect sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom