aol troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakkuchan

Solid State Member
ok, whenever I try to log in on aol, some weird thing happens and it doesnt log me in. it says contact member services!!! ack, should I?

Simple, affordable solution: Get rid of AOL. It is an evil, evil program that will take over your computer and eventually, the world.

Try Juno. www.juno.com It's free (or $10 a month for premium services) and it's about a million times better than AOL.

AOL is a very strange thing and your problem is NOT Mac dependent. So Im going to move this thread elsewhere.

Well said, Emily. AOL is a hunk of crap. Get rid of it.

Juno is good but don't buy the speedband, because all it does is compresses the images to be really small and makes it "seem" faster but really it's not. It still takes an hour to load one page :p. I would go with broadband if possible.

If your getting rid of AOL you will have to format your HD. It stays on your system even after the uninstall and from what ive heard can disrupt other internet connections.

Id say either call them up and see what they say or get another isp.

looks like you have alot of people against aol here. not that i blame them.

I got rid of aol and got rid of alot of problems

My girlfriend had the same message, she called and it was because someone obtained her password and she needed to change it.

I had that same message a few years ago..
It was because they found out i was a minor :) using mommys name.
I have long since left the gayland Aol. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom