Aol

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdan

Daemon Poster
Hi

A few years ago I set up an AOL account on my computer, one of those free for 90 days things. After that expired I managed to set up another one on the same computer. Now I really want to access a certain email I received on the first account, but since its expired I'm not able to do so. Im reasonably sure this email got downloaded to my computer automatically, or I clicked on some download button to save it to disk. However since I created a new account I dont know how to access it now. Can anyone tell me how to either get access to it without my account, or perhaps go into some kinda background program and just get the text of the email? Its cancer related advice which I really need right now.

Thanks
Dan

If you've not formated your hard drive, or something of the sort, there should be a user folder in your program files, with everyting in it :)

nope havent formatted. i'll check for the user folder, altho i think i may have done so already and not been able to find it. thing is, aol saves emails in its own format, .pfc , so how would i go about opening that?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom