Anyone else like Internet Explorer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I primarily use Firefox. It's a little slow, but is the still the best browser in my opinion. I'm a web developer, and Firefox has that very helpful 'web developer toolbar'.

Plus, IE always interprets code weird.

Yeah, because a relatively unsecure browser with no extensions/addons is the better than Opera.

On firefox I have only videodownloaded extension installed. I really don't care a lot about extensions, I think that firefox is the best browser even without any extensions.

There is no such thing called "unsecure browser". IE7 is as secure as Opera and firefox. However, IE has more security flaws than firefox and opera because it is the most used, most hackers and virus developers are targeting IE.

According to this website less than 1% of internet users use Opera !! About 25% use FF and about 65% use IE

Here's a link to some myths about firefox. It says opera is by far the most secure. :eek:

Firefox Myths

But the website you posted is a biased website. It claims that IE6 is faster than FF !!! Almost all the websites that I visit opens much faster on FF than IE6 !!

Even dumb people would know that the website you posted is biased when they read it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom