anonymity to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrouga

Beta member
Hi! I would like to enter a site more than one times. When I visit a specific site and tell my opinion and then I want to tell something again, appears a message that tells that I have visited this page again. I want to be in some way invisible.
I tried to restart my router but nothing happens.Is there any way to hide my identity? This site hasn't account. I mean that when I visit the site I don't add my personal information. The site knows that I have visited again from my computer name maybe. I don' know...Is there any way to change something to registry?
Thank you

If I want to put my 2 cents in on a blog w\o exposing myself to the world, I just sign-out and post as a guest.

The site knows who you are via your ip address.

Most sites like ours will ban multiple accounts with the same ip. Usually someone signing up for 2 accounts is up to no good.

If this is not the case contact the administrators of the site in question, tell them why you want multiple accounts and see if they will give you permission.

Could also just tell your opinion all at once. Instead of trying to get the point across multiple times. It wont matter if you say it once or a million times, if people dont want to read it, they wont. So posting the same thing up multiple times will either:

A.) get all the messages deleted cause they will be treated as spam
b.) get ignored cause people just dont care
c.) get your IP banned from the site so you cant share your opinion there again
d.) maybe reach a couple people who share the same opinion and get something going

Saying something more than once is only causing you more trouble. If people didnt read it the first time, they wont read it the 2nd or 3rd.

It could be a voting site... A freind is trying tgo win a money prize to help fund a group they started, and to win, you need most votes.

If i go and vote, I try again it says i already did....

Could be like that.... which is cheating.

I can see no reason for this other than to circumvent the policies of said site.

closed-thread-prohibition.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom