Android Browsers

Which is the best browser in your opinion?

• Opera (Mini)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphin Browser

• Boat Browser

• UC Browser

• Maxthon Browser

• Lightning Browser

• Other

• Total voters
Best $35 spent ever IMO. Though I didn't buy it... wife did for us as a graduation present last December lol.

It gets used literally everyday, all day. Makes it super easy to just watch Netflix or stream stuff from my Plex server.

Carnage, can you tell me if Chromecast has actuall support for PLEX? Or do you still have to play around to get it to work? Can I browse my libraries like I can with PLEX Theater?

Carnage, can you tell me if Chromecast has actuall support for PLEX? Or do you still have to play around to get it to work? Can I browse my libraries like I can with PLEX Theater?

Chromecast doesn't have "direct" support, i.e. not an app that runs directly on it. You either have to open up the web interface, or use the Plex Android/iOS/WinMo app (which is what I do). I just have the Plex app up on my phone or my tablet and can browse my library that way. My wife can do the same from her tablet and browse through the categories/content too.

Didn't have to really play around with it much to get it to work. Just had to open up some ports for Plex, and went through the config for the installer and it was up and running. Pointed it to my drives for movies/shows/music, and let it tag everything in Plex.

Back
Top Bottom