To all IE7 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should visit the operating system and program sections and you will see that Im the one of the biggest contributers to that part of the forum with my personal advice and advice from other sources.

Warez Monster said:
Maybe you should visit the operating system and program sections and you will see that Im the one of the biggest contributers to that part of the forum with my personal advice and advice from other sources.

oh i do and i'm sure you do post some, but most of the times i only see articles.

don't get all bent out of shape i was just kidding with you.

ZeroX said:
oh i do and i'm sure you do post some, but most of the times i only see articles.

don't get all bent out of shape i was just kidding with you.

I didnt, I was just telling you..

ie7 users of the world, unite! Shake off the shackles of capitalist microsoft oppression and join the ranks of the liberated internet users across the globe!

:)

Well I must congratulate M$ on their attempt on the next browser, which isn't too bad, considering they finally caught onto what Firefox and Opera had a long time ago. Firefox is still however, the best browser out there!!!!

teddyn said:
ie7 users of the world, unite! Shake off the shackles of capitalist microsoft oppression and join the ranks of the liberated internet users across the globe!

:)

Why so FF can become the capitalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom