Adobe reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia05

Solid State Member
Hello!
I have been sent to fill a required questionaire for an organization. It says : adobe reader and after filling it I can't figure out a way to attach it to an e-mail and send it.I have done the following: file-attach to an email-a window popped out with the title: untitled message HTML and I pressed send. How can I be sure it was sent?

What are you trying to send it in? Hotmail? A different browser-based email? An actual e-mail client (i.e. Outlook)? We need more info to help out.

I am working from my laptop .I need to send it in Internet explorer but I guess I could use mozilla to access my e-mail account.Thank you!

So what I mean is I need to send it to an e-mail address.

The e-mail of the recipient is @aol.com.Does this help?

When I try to save it , it says: save a blank copy of this form, the data you filled canot be saved.Yhank you anyway, I may just print it and send it through regular mail.

What file format did you save the file as?
It's a PDF (hence the Adobe Reader title).
When I try to save it , it says: save a blank copy of this form, the data you filled canot be saved.Yhank you anyway, I may just print it and send it through regular mail.

You may just have to do that since you only have Adobe Reader which is used for just viewing PDF's. Adobe Acrobat is used for editing PDF files.

But to attach a file in general through e-mail, there should just be a link or icon called 'Attach' and you will have to click 'Browse' and find where you saved the file in question to and then send the e-mail.

I found it : in this adobe reader questionnaire I had to fill : print -PDF creator -Done.And then of course attach and send it as a PDF.
I am very grateful to you Carnage and Mak for trying to help, I did not explain my problem too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom