Adding new friends to Facebook and sending them messages

peterbu

Solid State Member
Hello.

I have three questions. Why Facebook doesn't deliver my messages to people which are not my Facebook friends? I made my new account and even then some people didn't get it. Facebook became very unpleasant.

Do anyone know if is possible to send a lot friend requests without beeing blocked?

When Facebook block you when you add new friends? I know that block you when some number of them reject your friend request. But I don't know how much.

Thank you.

1. They are implementing a new pay to send to non friends.
2. I don't know. Try it and see.
3. huh? Facebook block you when you add friends? That makes no sense.

Here is an idea, contact Facebook support. They run the site, they will have all the answers you want about their policies.

So send them an invite to be friends. If they accept then your good to get to know them. If they do not move onto the next person. Again we are not going to try and help spread spam. You say you want to get to know new people but yet your asking questions that are easily ones that can constitutes spreading spam and adware on Facebook. It is for these very reasons that Facebook has made it difficult to send messages to people that are not friends even charging as much as $100 per message.

So your options are simple.

1. Invite people to be friends and then get to know them if they accept
2. Don't spam people
3. Contact Facebook directly and stop trying to bypass their security.

That is all the advise we can give.

Facebook tries to cut down on spam. If you have a brand new account and you randomly mass add people and some of them deny you or put that they don't even know you, your account will get flagged. I'm curious, why you don't add ACTUAL friends that you know and not just a bunch of random people? That would definitely help. If you are not friends with people or don't have any mutual friends, you can send a message to their inbox by paying $1-10. (Facebook will have a popup window appear that will give you the option sometimes.) Otherwise, it goes into the "Other" folder and they will never receive a notification about it.

Because I like too meet new people. Is this so strange? I think not. And don't be funny..i will not pay 1-10 $ to send someone message. Nobody would.

Yeah and meeting new people on a social network like Facebook is the best way to meet them right? If you really want to meet new people and get to know them, you would do so locally and not on the internet.

So yeah, that is not the way to go around meeting new people. Plus you do spend money sending people messages. After all you pay for internet....therefor you pay to send emails and IM's. You pay for a Cell Provider so you pay to send text messages. Therefor you are paying to send people messages....

Put it simply, you want to meet people, add them as friends as already suggested. We are not going to try helping you hack the site just so you can send messages. You got an issue with Facebook Policy, take it up with them. We are not going to assist you or tell you anything other than that fact.

No, you can't say that i pay for my messages. I don't have internet because Facebook..so I would pay for internet no mather if I use Facebook now or not.

If you think that meeting girls from Facebook is not good then ok, it is your oppinion. I have good experiences with that. I first met my ex girlfriend on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom