is 3x modem same as 10x modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blo

Baseband Member
tried phoning tiscali, but can't get thru-and ticali forum only deals with tiscali customers!
I'm on dial-up at the moment, but if i get ticali 3x speed broadband(including free setup and box) - will the box they send for 3x speed work if i want to upgrade to 10x speed.

is 3x modem same as 10x modem

» Posted: 02-12-2004 at 08:01 PM

tried phoning tiscali, but can't get thru-and ticali forum only deals with tiscali customers!
I'm on dial-up at the moment, but if i get ticali 3x speed broadband(including free setup and box) - will the box they send for 3x speed work if i want to upgrade to 10x speed

Blo i don't think anyone knows what you are talking about or does not know the answer to your question. we are not ignoring you.

Blo said:
I'm on dial-up at the moment, but if i get ticali 3x speed broadband(including free setup and box) - will the box they send for 3x speed work if i want to upgrade to 10x speed.

So who's customer are you and why do you want to contact tiscalu.who the hell are they ?
You got here,isn't that good enough ?
:confused:

Whaasssaaappp! Tiscali is a british internet company... and the services are 3x dial-up speed(152kbs) - 5x (250kbs) + 10 x(500kbs) It just didn't occur to me that you lived elsewhere. Doh!

Yeah, i got it anyway... Apparently, the 150 modem works with the 512 service without modification.
Can't be bothered to hook-it-up yet though - i'm still subscribed to Freeserve Anytime, (another british internet provider) for another week or so...
At least i'll be able to get on the phone now... Bloody daughters!
Cheers. Blo.

i'm not sure i like your attitude.:D ...... but who the hell cares........ wow i had a really hard time readin what you wrote man.

It must be that i'm from Birmingham... No, not Alabama... West Midlands!
Wee orl tork lyke this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom