1 more way Google is trying to take over

Status
Not open for further replies.
might not be bad for people who need a tailored search... but there are search engines out now that do that... computers for example, have pricewatch, pricegrabber, etc...

but it might be good if your doing a lot of background research into specific studies or areas. but I personally am always too broad to use a search like that... it could be Great Danes, Case Fans, and School studies one day... to Coffee, Flights, and piggy banks the next. :p

might not be bad for people who need a tailored search... but there are search engines out now that do that... computers for example, have pricewatch, pricegrabber, etc...

but it might be good if your doing a lot of background research into specific studies or areas. but I personally am always too broad to use a search like that... it could be Great Danes, Case Fans, and School studies one day... to Coffee, Flights, and piggy banks the next. :p

i see what you mean now. maybe sometimes it could come in handy but would it really be worth it like i dont mind trolling through search results on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom