your thoughs on the new style/theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really like the "latest post's" thing at the top lefthand corner of the page, perhaps we could expand that to like 10 posts instead of 5.

lol, i am liking it.

still a bit light for my taste, but i will get over it.

also the top bar where the search bar is looks a little crowded, but i can live with it.

you dont own me!

ya i agree about the top info bars, its a lil off centered too hehe, no biggy really, i never look up there, but that nice search box will come in handy

I would think that it would be related to Firefox 2 then. Cause it looks perfect in Firefox 3. I have tested both Firefox 3.0.6 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 with the site and it is fine. Must be something with the coding of the skin that messes up with older browsers.

It is Firefox 2. College still has 2.0 and it looks the same as in that screenshot. Firefox 3 looks fine on my computer.

I got quite annoyed by the orangeness of the search button, and when try to "hide" it with adblock, i accidentally did this, and i think it looks better... apart from the missing "view unread post"

TFScreens.jpg

^ tim those are exactly the same, unless i am missing something.

you dont own me!

if that is what you must tell your self at night to get to sleep, then by all means believe it :p

just know who your master is, i brought you in to this world and i can take you out. lol, j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom