Why I Love TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we do. Which makes the dynamic we have going on work so well. We make sure to communicate with each other and with everyone else to let everyone know what is going on. That is a rare commodity on a lot of sites. It is hard to find a staff that actually works together to make everything better for its members.

Dont pay any attention to the man behind the curtain!:devil:
But but...It's need of interest now, need to find out the plans :stare:!

Dont worry about the plans. They will all be known in due time. We dont keep secrets. It is just at this current time we have so much going on that we cant get everything done that we need to. But dont worry, once the ball gets rolling again with something and we are close to finishing one of our many projects, we will let everyone know.

Dont worry about the plans. They will all be known in due time. We dont keep secrets. It is just at this current time we have so much going on that we cant get everything done that we need to. But dont worry, once the ball gets rolling again with something and we are close to finishing one of our many projects, we will let everyone know.
Lol yeah I would guess that :). I'm just messing with ya :p. Take your time, hope everything comes into play for y'all projects to workout :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom