Whats this all about?

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Just got this when trying to reply to a post. Then the whole site went down and my router started saying it couldn't connect to the internet.

EDIT: The router was fine and booted and connected but the actual site wouldn't connect despite having connectivity on other sites.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I've gotten that before, site might have been updating or something, it was the site and not your setup I'm sure.

I just had trouble logging in. Just sitting there and no response from the forum. Then I got a white screen and had to start my browser over and it let me in.

Same message came up when I tried clicking on a thumbnail to open it early hours of this morning. Very strange!

It's like a hurricane. The wind picks up and the gentle rain starts to fall. A while later the lights go out and the wind is howling. The rain is coming down sideways as it approaches.
Then the **** hits the fan.

Just got this when trying to reply to a post. Then the whole site went down and my router started saying it couldn't connect to the internet.

EDIT: The router was fine and booted and connected but the actual site wouldn't connect despite having connectivity on other sites.

Maybe you need to add more quarters?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom