Update Bugs and Requests

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Please post all the bugs you find from the update process here. Along with that if there is something you would like us to look into, like making signatures look bigger, please post that up as well.

We know that updating can be tedious. It throws everyone off balance due to the new look and now with the new layout everything feels upside down. Please bear with us as we work past the bugs and get everything working flawlessly.

We will get back to everything working as it should be and after this the staff is going to continue working on more improvements on the site. We have a lot in store for members in 2010!

Here, i just copied my finds from the other post
Oh, and is there a way to only see unread subscribed threads instead of EVERY thread subscribed to?

Asnd another Q... I can't find the page with reps on it.... just the infraction tab. They use to be together.

Edit 3

Just as aqn fyi..... the calander is useless.... It says it only goes to dec 09

Okay, that means "Settings" is the wrong title for that. Renaming it back to "User CP" would be better, as Settings to me, means the page settings and changing your password etc, not what shows up on that page.

Btw all that I couldn't find is on that page, so that just leaves the Calander.

Haven't tried it yet, but is the bug fixed where your log on cookies don't save if you don't log on from a thread reply?

It should be fixed. That was dependent on the Royal Skin that was added to the old forum, which is not compatible with the new layout. I have been on and off the site all day and have not had to log in each time.

I haven't been kicked out yet either.

I still think sigs should be moved up or something, or new regulations put in for sigs, I seem crazy long sigs that wouldn't be to bad if they had smaller text or something.... I think I will be changing my sig here soon to accommodate the site better.... I do like how it stretches out at different resolutions, the old site/skins always stayed at the same size after a certain resolution for me.

It should be fixed. That was dependent on the Royal Skin that was added to the old forum, which is not compatible with the new layout. I have been on and off the site all day and have not had to log in each time.
Cool, I always hated doing the old login way.

Edit: Has anyone seen the "the posts below have not been updated since your last visit" message in the New Posts page? I haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom