Tech-Forums Monthly Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
I have a suggestion:

Every month or year, we should create an award to the techie on Tech-Forums that has helped the most people, or has helped the site the most in the past month or year.

This way, people can be happy about what they did on Tech-Forums, and on their sig, they can say that they won July 2006 Tech-Forums award, etc.

Just a thought...

Sounds like an OK idea. That way, when that person is giving advice to other people, you know this guy is legit and knows what he's talking about :)

Hre's your pat on the back...

::pAT, PAT::

Your cookie is in the mail.

At another forum I frequent, the have a yearly "Member of the Year" contest. Each member can nominate up to five other members. the voting runs for about four to six weeks. At the end of the time period, the votes/nominees are tallied, and a winner declared. In case of a tie, there is a run-off. Each winner can only win once; they can never be nominated again.

Yeah and we could have the award for:

Most annoying.
Most likely to say something stupid.
Most likely to get banned.
Most likely is flanker with a new name.
Most sarcastic and witty...

you know all the good awards.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah and we could have the award for:

Most annoying.
2fast4u First of all, his computer isn't fast. Second of all, he's poor. no offense to him

Most likely to say something stupid.
Too many people to list

Most likely to get banned.
Quite simply, spammers!

Most likely is flanker with a new name.

Most sarcastic and witty...
Trotter IMO

you know all the good awards.

M4A1 said:
Sounds like an OK idea. That way, when that person is giving advice to other people, you know this guy is legit and knows what he's talking about :)

That is what the post count is there for.

talldude123 said:
Yep :)

Plus i'm the only person in the Virus forum helping people. Don't i get a medal or something?

I went there once, and posted there once in that one visit. :beard: :p :D :cool:

I like the only win once though. As then, after 2 years we would have eliminated Nubius and Warez Monster.

Trifid said:
That is what the post count is there for.

I went there once, and posted there once in that one visit. :beard: :p :D :cool:

I like the only win once though. As then, after 2 years we would have eliminated Nubius and Warez Monster.

Post count doesnt mean anything. Somebody could just rant about nothing and get their post count up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom