TF app and tab

Good catch, that one is further down the list than the other one.

BTW, mentioned ICS in the OP. Connected via wifi.

Still doesn't work though. I can log in but it won't bring up the actual forums.

The app shouldnt work anymore. As it was something done by Larry with vB 4. Now that we are back on vB3.5 it shouldnt even connect to the database. If it does, your lucky. But overall the app should be defunk and removed.

Trotter said it best, Janet told us they were getting a ForumRunner App. No time frame on it though.

The app has actually changed since the roll back, so is somebody slowly working on it or have updated it? I have my apps set to update via wifi so I have no idea if the app itself has been updated. It's to my knowledge that if that's the case it shouldn't work at all, but mine still does (on my phone). So something's up somewhere.

The official TF app on iPhone works. Same with the ForumRunner app.

It has worked fine for me on 3 different android devices running 2.3, 4.0 & 4.1
I don't think its luck, I just think it works

The other app that the op had downloaded initially has never worked for me, but this version is fine

ForumRunner_20130405_160225.png

I have both downloaded and neither work. The old one I had on first wouldn't log in, and the second one which matches my phone will not bring up the forum threads. It works fine on my phone though. My phone has a custom ROM, but this tab is stock ICS.

The new app works fine for me on my tablet (stock ICS) and phone ( touchwiz Jellybean). If you don't mind me asking PP which Galaxy Tab model do you have, there are some variations in hardware and resolution that could possibly be part of the issue.

KSoD, there are two TF apps on the Play Store, the old one you are talking about and the newer one which does work.

ATT 8.9 957.

So as it turns out, the box said ICS but I checked and it was 3.2 Honeyderp. So after fighting and giving up with Kies I searched for a while and found the official ATT ICS update and put it on myself. It works now. Not only that, it's like 10x faster. ICS is so awesome.

Problem resolved I guess.

Back
Top Bottom