Tech-Forums App?!?

Yeah there is a support site here. The Bug Tracker is live but only they can add bugs.

I should mention that you cant post in any of the topics unless your a paid customer. Kinda defeats the purpose of having the mobile suite if only owners can submit any information when more members than owners exist.

So that being the case Larry do you want to contact them? Cause I dont understand why the iOS version can get the quotes done right but not the Android.

349e0za.jpg

More iPad than iPod? That's another unexpected number... I'm always on TF on my iPad, until now I've rarely visited it on my phone :tongue:

Larry that is the same site i posted above.

Interesting discovery.

See this topic. Notice the first post doesnt show my Signature. Yet my last reply does. My first post of the thread was done from the app, the last on on my PC.

Seems that the Android app doesnt have signature support at all. It doesnt even show it when posting from it. It has that option turned off.

Alex,
"I should mention that you cant post in any of the topics unless your a paid customer"

I don't think you need to be a paid customer.
I was about to sign up without using my paid user name.

which is why i asked, "are you sure you need to be a vb customer to sign in there?"

let me know.

You can sign in and create and account all you want. But you cant post. Everytime you do you get the same message that you quote. "you cant post in any topic unless your a paid customer" is the exact same error message I get. So makes it kinda pointless to sign up if you cant post. What good will signing in do if you cant ask a question or get and answer to such a question. I can read the topics all I want as a guest, being able to read them as a member is pointless if I cant post.

I have a vBulletin account, I thought I sent you my info so you could log-in.

I dont think you did. If you did I must have deleted that PM without thinking cause I dont have that info anymore. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom