suggestion for software forum - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Techist Forum Information > Forum Admin, Announcements & Feedback
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Techie

Default suggestion for software forum

this has been copied and pasted from a thread I posted in on the software forums. thought it was a good idea for that particular forum soooo...yeah. reposted in case the admins didn't get to see it.

----------------------------------------

also, if any of the admins are reading this, it would be nice if we could have a sticky topic that lists all of the information that a user should include in a post that would help us diagnose things faster. ie., the config you're running on a network, hardware models and numbers, your driver build number, etc etc. instructions on how to get all of this information would be good too....

and come to think of it, that would be a LOT of info. but I really do think it would help a lot. if you think you'd like to do this, but need some help, I'd be glad to do so. just drop me a line.

----------------------------------------

Old 10-17-2002, 02:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Great suggestion Seloce we will see what we can do

Cheers
Closed Thread