siggy troubles with html

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
ill try to post a screen shot of this.

the problem happened when i was putting in html code for my sig.
i was trying to get the correct border colors and such, so i was editing and re-editing.

then the "save signature" button stopped responding. so now my signature as i see it is the rest of the page below my post...

how can i fix this if that save signature button will not work now, i cant even go just blank.

now if i use the option "dont show signatures" or "Show your signature" and leave that one unchecked, this does not appear.

anyone have any help as to fix the "save signature" button, its broken ;(

just to show this reply is in my sig for my screen shot.

once again, sorry for this.

im using quick reply here and leaving show signature unchecked
here is screen shot of the above.

weirdsig.jpg

Problem: The overall size of the sig is too big. I am eyeballing it since it is not an image I can pull up the properties on, but it looks to be a little too tall.

Please try to get it within the 120 height limit.

Problem: The overall size of the sig is too big. I am eyeballing it since it is not an image I can pull up the properties on, but it looks to be a little too tall.

Please try to get it within the 120 haight limit.

i tried my best to match pixel for size.

i hope this works for you, i think its 118 pixels tall.

I thought we had HTML off in Siggy's cause of the fact that HTML can be used for illicit purposes?

Case in point the whole HJT log topic. Except with HTML on they dont have to go to the site. They can bring it here.

Good point, Mak. I will look into it tonight. I may not shut it off for all, but allow it for members in the upper usergroup(s).

HTML had never been disabled for sigs except for new members (who aren't allowed sigs at all now).

thanks for the help trotter and Apokalipse and mak

when its avalable to me, ill just switch it out to an image

techysiggy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom