It is right in our rules. We have set this structure up to help our members in many ways.
1. it helps stop spammers from just being able to sign up, put on a sign ans get their junk all over site
2. it helps promote the community by having people actually have to work to get benefits
I am a part of over 25 sites myself. This is the only site that does this, but again this is the only site where spam is under this much control and the community is promoted as much. If you got your signature right away at your first post, who is to say you would be here now. We have many people who dont stay. This is a way we reward them for staying and becoming part of our community.
But you might really, and i mean really want to read the rules before you post that image.
7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:
- Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
- The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
- Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
- HTML is not allowed in signatures. Some HTML scripts disrupt the layout of the forum and so have been disabled.
- Signatures are subject to Rule 3.
- Signatures are a privilege. They are granted for use when you reach 40 posts. If you abuse the system and try to get to 40 posts as fast as possible you will lose this privilege.
- F@H team members being allowed to break the image restriction by having a F@H stats signature and a milestone userbar.
The reason i am stressing that so much, is your image does not fit into those standards. IF you posted that image, you would be in violation and have it removed the very same day you added it.