Scroll Bars in replies?

I still dont get it, even with smilies.

vytms5.jpg

I have tested 10 browsers, 3 topics and i am not getting this at all. I have nothing installed in Safari, Opera, IE9 at all. Chrome and firefox i have a few extensions. But i am not getting this at all. No matter where the smilies are placed. I only see that 1 smiliey cut off cause my post was edited.

You can see in his screeny, the btm ofr the smilies cut off...

Yes but that is only cause my post was edited by SOUL after i had posted it. It was not that way when i had posted it and no other post in this topic is that way other than that post. Coincidence?

Either way i am not phased by it. I dont see it happen and when i do, i get rid of it with a refresh. IE9 Beta was just playing tricks. Using IE9 64 Bit for everything has mad elife really fun for me.

I've been seeing it since day 1 of the update. I've noticed it occasionally but just ignored it.
Now, a smily at the end of my post, just to cause it
:p

AAAAH I KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE! Baez made these smileys, they're custom jobs. I bet he's set them slightly too big for the line size. Like you can see if I do this:
test test test
test test test
test test test :)
test test test
test test test

the smiley bumps the line size a little.

They can also cause the left/right bar, but that is far more uncommon, as it has to be in an exact position it appears in order to cause left/right, but, up/down is just anywhere at the very bottom :-\

Back
Top Bottom