It returns...

With what has been done with this theme, we might have the option to make various changes. So we could come up with a way to make a dark theme. It hasnt been discussed.

Wow I go away for a couple weeks and wham! This is strange for right now. I can't see some of the drop-down menus at the top and the arrow on the side goes away once I log in. Could you please refresh my profile to see if that fixes it?

Also I tried Alt + F5 and that didn't do anything. Also I can't see the drop-down to change the skin. Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing the new skin.

With what has been done with this theme, we might have the option to make various changes. So we could come up with a way to make a dark theme. It hasnt been discussed.
+1 for a dark skin, I have a dark skin on most other things, and then I switch over to T-F and BAM my eyes.

I go dark for everything as well.... so much easier on the eyeballs.

I havin the BG glitch as well. I think the CDN needs purged again... if you edit CSS and not purge the CDN that kinda stuff happens.

netdna I see is being used..... hmmmmm

I liked it before when the controls were all at the top right corner and the comment box icons were fixed....

now there's a white box around the edit icons as well.....

The TF Main isnt the one we are using anymore. The Tech Forums VBSS should be the one in use. Why people havent been ported over from when it was set as the main is what we are working on.

question:

when you all say "dark theme", what is an example of a dark theme you like?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom