Reply notifications not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine works on and off. Sometimes/ most of the time I get the email, but there are times that I don't.

You may want to try the things TheMajor has tried. Also, some ISPs will change their list and inadvertently add a domain or url that should not be on there. Also, a blocker for your browser or email may put the TF stuff in the spam folder.

Dave :D

I finally figured out my problem. If I do the "quick reply" at the bottom of each page, it does not send me an email whenever someone replies. However, If I hit the "Post a reply" button and submit my reply there, I get an email. And yes, I have auto notification turned on, its just like it doesn't get activated when I do a quick reply.

kfc469 said:
I finally figured out my problem. If I do the "quick reply" at the bottom of each page, it does not send me an email whenever someone replies. However, If I hit the "Post a reply" button and submit my reply there, I get an email. And yes, I have auto notification turned on, its just like it doesn't get activated when I do a quick reply.

Yes, you have to subscribe manually if you use quick reply. That's what I've been doing for the past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom