Rep question

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ULphIRE

Golden Master
How is how much rep you give (e.g. the number of rep 'points' you give each time you rep someone) calculated? By the amount of rep you yourself have? By the number of posts you have? A combination of the two?
Just curious :umm:

Σ of:
number of years as a member x1
each increment of 1000 posts x1
each rep increment of 100 x 1

so for Soul
2 years = 2
2182 posts = 2
188 rep = 1

so 2+2+1=5 points

2 years + 2183 posts + 188 rep = 5? a measly 5? awwwwww
Hefe me old buddy, how about rep for starting such a wonderful and insightful thread? :D only so I can bless others with more points per rep of course.
6 years + 7480 posts + a **** load of rep = over nine thousand!!!

edit: wow. Carnage. How the **** did you join at the same time as me, and yet have three times the number of posts I have, like 4 times as much rep, and control over teh minions? :omg: insane dude! much kudos deserved lol

edit edit: oh, and you're 14 ranks ahead of me in teh folding team too. WHAT ARE YOU?!!

2 years + 2183 posts + 188 rep = 5? a measly 5? awwwwww
Hefe me old buddy, how about rep for starting such a wonderful and insightful thread? :D only so I can bless others with more points per rep of course.
6 years + 7480 posts + a **** load of rep = over nine thousand!!!

edit: wow. Carnage. How the **** did you join at the same time as me, and yet have three times the number of posts I have, like 4 times as much rep, and control over teh minions? :omg: insane dude! much kudos deserved lol

edit edit: oh, and you're 14 ranks ahead of me in teh folding team too. WHAT ARE YOU?!!

Devil magic :p.

patonb said:
No, people seem to rep mods for like just showing up on the forum...
Maybe I should change my badge to "Moderator" because no one does that for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom